Thursday, September 20, 2007

TechEd Developers 2007 BCN

Wow a year has past since the last conference and it looks like I'll be returning to Barcelona this year for THE developer conference in Europe, Microsoft TechEd Developers 2007. I will be attending to the Hands-on-Labs as a Proctor for the duration of the conference as well as taking a shift at the Ask-The-Experts booth, most likely for Visual Studio 2005. Well As things start to develop I'll keep posting the details, but for now it's flights and accomodation that I need to take care of!!

1 comment:

Offshore Software Development said...

I liked your blog very much, it sound you worked hard to make it so worthful. Please post more items and images as well. I also have a blog relating to offshore software development, to discuss the topic about risk related to offshore outsourcing i.e.http://www.hanusoftware.com/blog/ Offshore.html
Software Development Company